8/02/2009

love-apples

It is beneficial to write in foreign language.That transforms what we see so clearly into the mystery and thus welcomes to the dictionary. The studies always reward greatly - expand the writer' horizon. So I discovered that the fruits below were not just eatable, but had a fantastic name. These were  the love-apples. 
Plus you are looking not at a photo of some tomatoes, but witness the picture of LOVE now.
So to speak, my writing in English enabled me to participate in the transformation of the ordinary pick into the thoughts provoking art riddle I am glad to share with you.

3 comments:

Sashindoubutsu said...

Hi Tomas! That's another insightful post from you.. Beautifully done.
BTW, I was tagged to post about 6 things that make me happy and I tagged you to do the same. Looking forward to see what makes you happy!^^

http://lunarhemizphere.com said...

you have an extraordinary frame of mind.adorable.

Thess said...

Hi,

My name is thess and I'm form the Philippines. I'm in a wheelchair and I'm an artist but I paint, I'm just new and sitll trying to find out my own style. I stumbled on to your site through entrecard and your art is unique.

God bless you