9/29/2009

catch the light

I see today's Top Sites Tuesday theme as a key to the wonderland of the eternal light...or a miracle of color, eye-to-eye meeting with oneself . All the above reveal what "My Favorite thing about Fall is..." is about. In Autumn, the images that surround us reflect not a season, but our dealing with time, and the below sketch proves that, isn't it?





What's interesting in this artwork?

I am going to write as about the location of the picture as what I had in mind by talking about the key in my next post. Yet I hope you already see that in the picture.
It would be lovely to hear your comments. I would greatly appreciate your constructive feedback.
Thank you.











Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be  #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking  between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment