11/30/2010

how visual beauty relate to morality

photo of the exhibition of digital paintings by Tomas Karkalas

My works (digital painting) were exhibited in the Music Theater. When I noticed that, I was pleasantly surprised. Such statement may sound strangely to you, yet the exhibition of my works was great surprise to me too. Yet there were no mystery: the pictures that you see in the photo though are mine yet do not belong to me - they are the property of the hospital already for some years. While watching the collection of works that were gifted to the hospital, my heart bloomed out with joy for such care.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Style Up Your Life said...

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Tomas...May many more success follow you...I really impressed knowing that you gifted your art work to the hospital. I know what an artwork means to an artist....You are sooo kind.

Richard Klekociuk said...

A wonderful gesture, Tomas. I'm sure both patients and visitors gain much solace from your work.

Unknown said...

What a kind gesture, you are certainly a person that makes a great difference for a better World.

Your art is excellent and expresses many feelings.
Blessings and keep up the good work.