8/01/2012

ages-old wisdom, digital painting the lonely trunk viewed by Tomas Karkalas 2012

It is easy to talk about the wisdom of being true to oneself,  yet it is the hardest thing to do. Just consider: while my Klaipeda celebrates  760 anniversaries, I'm painting the lonely trunk. Have a look at the picture below
The above is the wisdom of the ages, yet does it explain today's noise? So is it worthy the sharing?
Only Inspiring Quotes of The Day enable me to continue...

No, I do not strive to write the definition of  the transformational art, I just continue to live enjoying  the fine arts that hide all complaints- transform them into eye opening awe. Is the above not a miracle?

I bow down to art therapy that teaches how to discover the beauty in outwardly so weak human flesh.
Click Here To View More For Free!!!
Post a Comment