6/25/2009

Return of the Butterfly in the Plaster

return of the buttrfly in the plaster The dandelion clocks revive the dark ground and enable me to hear the music of my Butterfly in the Plaster again. That picture awakes my memory and thus fills the heart with the gratitude to Peter Shepherd, who patronized me then - helped me to make my first steps on the web and thus opened a door to me - named the dreams of the sick for the images created by Lithuanian artist Tomas Karkalas.
I love to sign as The Butterfly in the Plaster because that phrase imports much more than just one of my nicknames. It has the meaning of the keyword to my meditation in color and interprets my artworks well. I hope so, but see for yourself and have a good time.
Till meeting on the page of comments.
Post a Comment