7/01/2009

What was your most popular blog post?



The bread was sliced and colorfully wrapped on my table ... once upon a time. This photo belongs to my archives too.
All the above is the truth, yet the statement "THIS was my most popular blog post" would distort my honest report. I just wanted to join Top Sites Tuesday and therefore glimpsed at my archives to fit this week theme "what was your most popular blog post?"
I see my most popular post as the best one, and such is still in process of writing. In short, that's our comments- my response to the welcomes I have received.





Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment