11/14/2009

The Digital Truth



The painting Digital Truth enabled me  to overview my life. As I look at the picture on above, I recognize as lots of  activities under these walls, as  my freedom to pass by in silence...I recalled the times when the workers of any kind were in great request. Thus the painting transferred me into the dreamland...
People say the autumn is the most colorful season of the year. That's so indeed. As I took the newspaper, just the admirable typography met me. I discovered the endless lists of  people who desperately needed the care. Wow, the reports were so colorful! Thus I enjoyed the reading. The beauty of the presentation exchanged my empty purse into the rich memories, forced the disabler to forget his factual helplessness.
So what's the art? Is it the divine healer, or the deceiver?

No comments: