11/17/2009

on a road to happiness

Just incredible stories are going on a road to happiness. So you may find as the mysterious blots, as the lovely street dreamers in the picture. See what you see. Let modern painting do not confuse you. The above photo reveals much more than just two random things about me: you will hear as the silent complaints of  the people with the invisible disabilities here, as will sense the power of the Lght's bearers in the the picture. That's my reality: while being diagnosed as a sick for life, I am talking about the the eternal values. I have the documents as of the artist, as of socially dependent disabled. In other words, all the above perfectly fit today's Top Sites Tuesday theme.
I think the above two things about me reveal the ambiguity of my situation in full / illustrates the daily need to choose what to do. I can either look at my window, or go out to welcome the passersby. This picture allures indeed








Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

4 comments:

AngelBaby said...

What a lovely picture, I really like it. The colors and the way it is done is just great. There is a site where people share how they feel having invisible disabilities, you might find some comfort there and be able to talk to others going through the same things. Here is the link http://invisibledisabilities.ning.com/. I hope you check it out.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

elconventillodelamuseologa.blogspot.com said...

Increible arte!!!.

Joanne Olivieri said...

This photo is exquisite in its color of life. The energy displayed is stunning.

Unknown said...

You are really a professional content writer. Very much interesting post. You solved my problem.
Thanks man!