12/02/2009

remain nameless

Current affairs....I must apologize for the definitions of my pictures, because my diary spotted  the artworks by mixing the sparkling visions of global peace with sorrow for personal limitations to follow them.  So It's no wonder that the silence dwell in art showroom.
I would like to think that I already did almost everything I could to do in my life. So nothing remains but to retreat. I am joining the leaves you see on above, and all my artworks become your property. Please accept the wanderer and  what's new Tomas Hope you will enjoy the  Digital Truth, My Fall Festival  and all other works. I hope you will discover yourselves in overview of my pictures and your diaries will accept the nameless beauty  as your own memories.

1 comment:

aulawi said...

nice pic Mr Tomas, like always :)