3/11/2010

my gratitude for the peaceful awareness

Is it a landscape or what does the abstract report? Dim spots are silently playing hide-and-seek in the picture. Mysterious faces as appear as vanish from sight.
What's that?
The ambiguity may hurt, yet a sense of peaceful awareness fills the heart and it becomes so easy to breathe freely...
In my vase, the wondrous tulip came into flower to second the above truth.
Thus my day-to-day life entered this blog ...to be precise, the twilight of my room was illuminated by YOU.


Thank you dear followers of Art by Tomas site for that so lovely blogging experience. The awareness of your interest in my works and your generosity gave birth to my blog in a literal sense of this word.
The wish to show something new and nice to you as inspired all my pictures as enabled me to keep blogging till now  in spite of all my hardships. While thinking about you, I'm participating in life. Thus you gift the meaning to my being, enable me to forget my disability (the jobless' impotency to do anything except the passive looking through his window) ....
Thank you for the wish to break through the silence - for the wondrous healing through the awareness of your being.

This time, my special thanks go to P. Reetha...
Just  look at a scrolling text widget on above 
"Our love to others defines the footmarks we leave in life"

The instructions I got from BUSNESSVARTHA enabled me to make this widget despite the fact that I knew nothing about the HTML or the codes.
Though my technical skills are below zero, I don't fear anything. because I know dear P. Reetha would help me - I need just to ask.
Thus the pages were added to my blog and your comments appeared  on a sidebar...
BUSNESSVARTHA enables us not only to improve the appearance of our personal blogs, but creates sense of comfort and security wherever we go - the awareness of P. Reetha' willingness to help us supports greatly not only the blogging, but illuminate any path we may take.
Thank you the hot, dear P. Reetha
Post a Comment