4/01/2010

revived by a sense of belonging to you


As one with chronic illness, I was forced to look aimlessly at my window, yet the Internet freed me from that need. New technologies enabled me to forget the limitations of life with disabilities. I was revived by a sense of belonging to the world of bloggers. So I thank you the hot for the help to expand my horizons.  Now even what was dark enough looks like the promise of the light. I am glad to rename the colors of my palette/ to see the diagnosis of human heart even in what looks like an accidental shot. So what is black?
Taking the photos demands from the photographer more conscious look than  common gazing at what's before him and thus awakes/enables the photographer to discover his own inner light to shoot in totally inappropriate situations.That's the art of being.
Post a Comment