7/06/2010

peaceful Passing

What you see on above is my passing - the farewell, yet the peaceful farewell, so I am glad to leave it.
The complicated story looks worse  than the picture, so I questioned myself  either have I the right to smear the colorful  illusions of this digital painting by adding the information about the hand that holded the paintbrush?
If we pass by the flowers without mentioning them, that doesn't mean the flowers didn't exist, isn't it?
The same apply to all the sick.Yet while talking with my windowsill I have grasped that people are used to note those who shout loudly and ignore ones who just patiently look through the window despite their peaceful eyes.
The artists retire and leave their crafts to others. Flowers and Foliages inspire. It's fine to look around.. The flowers are not only mental  , but tangible too -the  wonderful shields against self pity in disguise as the irony.
So let's smile.

1 comment:

Oh Sew Tru said...

Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it. Your art is wonderful and I too enjoyed your blog.
Julie
http://www.ohsewtru.blogspot.com