9/02/2010

shadow on a smile

The silence is like the light. As the sun illuminates my road, so silence expresses peace with myself and the world.Yet the sun drops the shadows, and  the silence looks likewise at times. However, each artist knows the shadows are the building bricks of a picture that glorifies the light. With that in mind lets guess what makes the silence awkward at times. Who indwells the shadows that reflect the light? Why?

My grandson is in search of an answer too. We both are looking around yet experience the different pictures. While he is growing in awareness of  his surroundings, my understanding of a current state of an apple on a bottom of the photo leads me nowhere. Yet we both are rejoicing : my grandson smiles to me, and  and I discover myself in him - we both are learning to grasp the silence (to deal with metaphors) The shadows link us together. 
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: