10/25/2010

Last Kiss of Autumn

The picture Kiss of Autumn found me wandering between the windows of TV and my computer. I was asked to answer:
1955 -? ... 
Art reflect the life, yet  the allegories rarely look nice. So what use it is?
My transformational art can not only remind of  the kiss of autumn but to revive the question-mark too. 
What is your response? Speak your mind.
Enhanced by Zemanta


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I was born in 1951 so I'm guessing I'm in the autumn of my life too. That's what I figure in any event.

If you want to see what I look like check my post for today.

Have a terrific day Tomas. :)

Trina said...

The Autumn colors in this photo blend well with the cool blues that hint that Winter may be just around the corner.

Clicks!
--Trina