10/18/2010

left to survive: Top Sites Tuesday #82 – What made you decide to be a blogger?

Question 'What made you decide to be a blogger?' claims out of itself that I already am on the web. Thus lets look at what was achieved while blogging. Let the  photo painting Left to Survive talk now:
Once upon a time there were an apple tree and it had just stunning leaves – my expectations were the sparkling too ...
Now I humbly confess 'I search no more for the beauty, because I am accepting it  here and now - underfoot, so to speak '
This message wandered between the picture and its description. The poetry gazed at the colors, and the silence unexpectedly bloomed with the healing awareness of the freedom that breaks all the frames. Thus the simple photo became the artwork that talks. The painting pleases the eyes and examines my consciousness - inquires  who made me a blogger?
Do you recall your birth? I too just know that it happened in 1955 and was repeated in 1974 as my head bones were crashed in the accident. Then the computer was handed to me and I continue to speak till now.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be  #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking  between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I don't know why I started blogging. It was so long ago that I forgot. Curiosity was the biggest part, but besides that? I don't know.

Have a terrific day Tomas. :)

Little Warrior said...

This is my first visit here in this incredible information that you provide. I'm so glad to be here, buy the way .... if you have time please visit my site. hopefully we can be friends and exchange information. thank you

Trina said...

Wow.

Beautifully written and expressed :) I'm glad to have you as a fellow blogger Tomas, and I hope to continue to see your writing and expressions in art.

Clicks!
--Trina

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, Tomas, I don't "get" your words ... but it doesn't matter. Your work is beautiful. Regardless of why you started blogging, your work needs to be shared with the world.

Clicks,

Bud aka Older Eyes