8/02/2011

Picture Quiz

This is my last picture and it is a quiz. What is the message of this image? Is it just a photo reminder about the urgent need to restore the pavement or a portrait of the encounter with the ages underfoot? Do you see the rubble in the photo or the artistic faces?
Lets remind a saying "you get what you see" We may face quite opposite realities, but they both will be not a wild fantasy but the marks of our choice. Now I must to confess that I fear a bit the shots I am taking on my daily walk, yet they warm the heart with the identification of life in the outwardly dead surfaces.
Enhanced by Zemanta


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!
Post a Comment