9/10/2012

Hello Journey

digital painting My Street by Tomas Karkalas 2011


I have read the  quote, by Paul Tillich:  "The first duty of love is to listen." And immediately  started the comments, begun to write. Thus the picture a lone wolf appeared. You see the close-up at the log which was a tree in my yard once upon a time..
digital painting a lone wolf  by Tomas Karkalas

When I‘m approaching a computer, I always visualize my inbox ful with your letters to me. That picture looks gorgeously indeed, therefore the practice is so painful. My click opened not a list of the emails from you but the polite announcement of Microsoft Word:  „Woohoo! You've read all the messages in your inbox“. In other words, there were nothing new except the empty screen.  
The drastic „Why???“ pops out each time I come to the computer. No. I do not complain,- the story reveals the background of the picture on above. There are no new messages means nobody cares for me... for us. It is the portrait of our relationships.





Come
Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment