9/18/2012

Two Thoughts on Tuesday

My wish for sharing my thoughts forced me to open the archives and thus the picture was picked from the bottom of my portfolio.  BlogDumps' Two Thoughts on Tuesday such way became something like the author of the image below:

The Passion for being --- digital painting by Tomas Karkalas
While playing, I just enjoyed the colors and everything was OK then, but now I am putting these emotions on a web, thus lots of questions appear.
What do I do? What I wish to say? Why?



Come
Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

7 comments:

Cperz said...

Good Tuesday to you Tomas. Your digital painting looks so pretty on my computer screen. The colors are vibrant and look cheerful.

I hope you are having a good day.

Liggybee said...

Nice colors, Tomas! That design would make really nice screen savers or even a mouse pad design.

Have a wonderful week ahead!!!

Tim Kavi said...

sometimes after we create something we are left with more questions...it is like the eloquent speaker confronted with moments of silence..or the lover confronted with hate...there is only the dialectic of being in the moment, that leads to the inspiration and hope of the next moment!

Art of RetroCollage said...

It's true that questions persist, but our job as artists is to continue to produce art, as you continue to do. & you do it magnificently! Keep on doing your great work!

britni said...

Sometimes it is very hard to find good content on this topic. But your blog is my way to desired information, my problem is solved now. Thanks for posting something worth reading.

Rana Sinha said...

Delightful. A good day to you and to all your readers.

Unknown said...

These are all sooo beautiful! I hope to be able to manipulate my photos the way you do your art!

Shooting My Journey x