7/08/2009

the secret of the close-up of my cup

I like to dream over a cup of coffee. That's my daily bread, so to speak. Now I would like to share its secret  with you.  Just look at the picture of the coffee-grounds in the photo.
What remained on the cup after a delicious sip  was taken associates with the smile, isn't it? Yes, that's the main ingredient.
In other words, my cup of coffee never stays empty, but is full with the precious memories that act like my guru. I am glad to obey him and try never to eat alone but share my cup of coffee with all my friends
 

Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be  #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage Networking  between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment