6/28/2010

Reflection of the heart

The picture reflects my heart, yet what does that mean? Does knowledge of the multiplication table make anybody happy? These questions reminded well known saying "content is power" to me and raised up the same riddles. While enjoying the sunlight I am talking about some colorful spots on the screen of my monitor. I can name them the artwork, yet can the titles justify anybody?
Just imagine a weeper. He may mourn very honestly yet does his simplicity inspire any at the table? So what's the value of the kindness?
The questions disguise as something worthy pondering, yet they pollute a sip of fresh air which always refreshes us despite our readiness to acknowledge that. What is place of irony in our life?

1 comment:

Sandee said...

What the first commenter said.

Have a terrific day Tomas. :)