12/09/2011

Survivor

The Survivor - according to Tomas Karkalas
The pictures should look beautifully, and this shot was such in its original state. Nevertheless, I stumbled upon my own shadow. My identification attempts changed the purity of the nature into the challenge of the flower. The artwork was made.
While listening to insights, my visions obtained the words, and the colors received the need to respond- the need to quit the silence was produced.
Though some wrinkles on the surface appeared, but beauty of the flower was fortified - not something that withered up, but the survivor looks at you from the canvas now.

8 comments:

Janet Gardner said...

Very lovely picture
Janet :)

Resort Melaka said...

Nice flower. Nice art

Diana said...

Beautiful!

Jordasche Kingston said...

Not only is this a great photo, but I think the title you chose for it is perfect. Thank you for sharing.

Marms said...

I like this one. I love red flowers.

Marms

LOWONGAN KERJA said...

Very lovely picture Nice flower. Nice art,I really enjoy it
Beautiful!

Janet Palaggi said...

Very beautiful art.

Rana Sinha said...

VVery beautiful picture and thought provoking title.