7/27/2010

the fine arts run a test on being in public life

International  Camp of the Water Color artists is going in Klaipeda, Lithuania for the 36th time already, yet this one is very special to my grandson Simonas. His visit to the opening of our exposition was his first appearance in the public life. So the above is the historical event. The fine arts run a test on being in public life. Simonas is only 6 month old, so he couldn't leave any feedback to us, but he put on a smile to our faces - helped me to grasp the responsibility for the artworks I dared to exhibit in the show.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Richard Klekociuk said...

Well done Tomas. I hope the exhibition goes well for you!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

A historical event, indeed! For the show as well as for Simonas - and you too. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

I share, since here, the joy the event. I love what is said and Simonas.

Liliana