10/14/2011

blind shot

This blind shot rescued me from any prejudices and thus enabled to rejoice over the freedom of the light I am glad to share with you now.
The above picture reflected my daily encounters (talked eloquently about the possibilities of the disabler who lives below poverty line) and that didn't allure. Yet the bad weather in the picture didn't threaten but awakened. I rejoiced not at my handicrafts but the freshness of the air. That was the healing experience indeed. While the artworks need the promotion and the poor sketches has no chance to succeed in the market, the light requests just our willingness to accept her and thus uplifts our eyes and fills with the gratitude,

1 comment:

Art of RetroCollage said...

Just to have the opportunity to accept the light is an enormous blessing. Thank you for bringing the light to us through this and all of your other pictures.