2/15/2015

Beauty is not the flowers but the wish to draw them


The beauty is not the flowers, but the desire to draw them


Looking at my life from the outside can look painfully black, or just a fantastic story. A story that anyone who knows me would tell in the most contrasting colors. For example, I am a hopeless patient whose life is a miracle of medicine, an unemployed disabled person, a perpetual moaner ... or vice versa, a well-known artist, a photographer - a great figure who never talks about himself. Each of these statements is easy to document, as is the truth that most people who know everything have already gone beyond. What's common is that everyone recognizes that I've learned something somewhere, that I'm not self-taught, but no one can say exactly what I learned and where.
Well, I tell myself I'm sitting at home now and write:

While being inside, I enjoy the sun outside.

Isn't it a miracle to want to be the most beautiful flower and say "Thank you" in a windy winter?

That's what I am. And that's why I draw and do everything I just do, and gratefulness lives in my creations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
first time it was Posted on TOMAS 2015-01-15, and was slightly edited today - now is February 9, 2020.

No comments: