2/19/2015

Butterfly in the plaster greets you.

The lack of dye stimulated creativity and improved blood circulation in the body, which made the artist very productive in me. I have held sixty-six solo exhibitions of my paintings.

The smell of various thinners has long forgotten my room, and paint brushes have become bouquets of dry flowers in a vase on my living room table. Nevertheless, my eyes shine not with tears but with joy. do you find it strange?
Let me explain that. I used to call all my work by the same name, ”a painting from the cycle of self-discovery". That was a prophetic insight: the brushes were forgotten in the vase, and the heart opened to Jesus. The painter died, but Tomas Karkalas (butterfly in plaster) reborn on Facebook.


Tomas Karkalas 2015 - the Earth will talk




x

No comments: