10/31/2009

the preparation for the upcoming feast of All Souls Day



















These photos were taken while wandering around my town. The day was sunny and the peace indwelt my heart, helped me to prepare for the upcoming feast of All Souls Day.
Typically the sculptures bear the names of their authors, yet you dint see them below these picks, because I  rejoiced not over the works of the artists I respect, but listened at the breath of my town - I encountered not with the stone creations of some, but met oneself .Thus the sculptures awaken to chat with me and comforted me - the fine arts enabled me to see my own yard in the new light by questioning me where do I head.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Dear Tomas,
It is wonderful to be back on your site.
I like how you have engaged in these beautiful transition of you and the statues.
It shows there is a lot more going on than just visual understanding.
Happy Weekend.

Shabana Shaheen said...

hello sir you are true peace full moments help an creative mind to see and chat with nature,they both seems peaceful and enjoying their positions and sharing their thoughts about surroundings . i hope you found them nice company .i also hope and pray that god may keep you always healthy and active in your super art work take care