8/02/2010

dance of love

dance of love by Tomas Karkalas 2010 60x80cm
While looking underfoot, I enjoyed the picture of dance of love. The whisper of air talked so eloquently- gave a birth to this painting.  The grass disappeared on my canvas to awake the symbols in each tiny spot. It was really fun. I admired the beauty of life underfoot for a free. Was that not a miracle? So how should I name my painting now? Is it the landscape art or the divine guidance? While painting spread the surface with the paints, the viewing enabled me to raise up my eyes and filled the heart with the gratitude.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Richard Klekociuk said...

A very happy, enjoyable painting Tomas. Nice work!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, this a remarkable painting, very expressive and stylish indeed. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.