8/15/2010

editor-in-chief of art by Tomas Karkalas

                            The shot was made, so time came to name the picture, to introduce the photo to Butterfly in the Plaster.  

my editor-in-chief
Here is my grandson Simonas. I call him the editor-in-chief of all my blogs and the artworks I share with you on the web. Such expression may sound like the polite saying, yet it is the sacred truth.  Our Children (their presence) as if question us "what do we do?" Their silence is the most challenging experience. That always awakes, urges us to act the best we can. Our children awake and inspire us - change the way we see the world. So my grandson is my art teacher, my editor-in-chief. Simonas gives a meaning to my paintings and the joy for being here and now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Your grandson is so cute, he looks like an angel coming out of heaven. He must be the apple of your eyes. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

dining table said...

Mel Avila is telling the truth. Your grandson is so cute. Having a grandson like that is so heartwarming. I know that it makes your life happier.

Daniela said...

What a cutie. Being a grandparent is such a blessing isn't it?

Elizabeth Ann said...

Tomas,
Beautiful title to this artwork; enjoy the little one.

Regards,
Elizabeth Ann Murphree

amr mettwally abd elhafeez said...

your post is reaaly great i like your content
and the picture show the idea in great way