8/16/2010

dragon-fly in town of metaphors

The crazy walls overlooked an offense of being unwitnessed by passersby, and the dragon fly arrived in town. Yet the comforter was not noticed till I took a picture of the entrance door to my home and thus the dragon-fly in town of metaphors appeared on Art by Tomas blog. See below :
photo painting by Tomas Karkalas 2010
That was the real recreation.The miracle of meditation. Though the painting still looked gloomy but my readiness to listen enabled me to hear the space. Thus I was overfilled with the love that sprang out from under the walls of the silent stones and rejoiced over the dragon-fly greatly. He gifted the road stick to me. That was the art of being here and now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

reyapot said...

hi thomas.. visiting u here.. it has been a long time since my last visit.. your new layout is nice.. i love it :-)

i hope u can drop by my blog too.. see u!

caloy said...

there's a man in the background.. kindda look scary (ngiii....)

i hope to see u in my blog too.. :-)
i love your new layout..

R.S Mallari said...

You have your way of integrating words with images. and your new logo is somewhat catchy.. "once upon a time there lived"...1955-

Sandee said...

Dragonfly's make me smile. They have been here since the beginning of time.

Have a terrific day Tomas. :)

Ana Goncalves said...

That is wonderful that the dragonfly could captivate you to the present moment. Nature has a way of connecting to us, when we most need it. Just a little while ago a fly sat on my knee whilst I had some thoughts in slumber, and my mind cleared just observing the fly and sensing the presence and the connection right there and then. I love your blog and keep shining. :) Nice to see you stop by, and appreciate your wonderful insights.

Andy Uyboco said...

The dragonfly lives in the here and now -- no care nor worries. How I wish more people would live like dragonflies. :)

Thanks for always dropping by.

Sandee said...

Have a great weekend Tomas. :)

sandy said...

WOW, I don't know alot about art; generally can't say why I like or don't like something; but in this case...I love the feel of this. Very mysterious.
Sandy