8/22/2010

Test of Love


While pictures talk eloquently, many fail to listen them. Look below:
Photo story TEST of LOVE 2010 by Tomas Karkalas
The fly that sleeps upside-down forces the passersby to revet their eyes . The likewise happens when while talking about the compassion, people encounter with the dirty homeless too. As an artist, I should sit back in awe towards so rich nature underfoot and I indeed identify myself with my paintbrush (see "wild pansy taught me the fine arts') I am taking Test of Love with my each picture anew.
Life of a disabler tightly binded me with multitude of limitations, yet living with the disabilities awarded me with deeper appreciation of the love- taught me the lesson of the power of the sharing.. Thus my participation in the work of art therapy club Modus Vivendi made me free- free to online writing. Art by Tomas welcomes each and all.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Aulawi Ahmad said...

nice post mr Tom :)

Sandee said...

Free is good Tomas. Very good.

Have a terrific day. :)