8/12/2010

wild pansy taught me the fine arts

Click on the artwork for better view.
The beauties of nature knocked on the heart and awaked, inspired me with the desire to breathe freely again. Lovely pansy erased the memory of the bitters of life, taught me the wisdom of smile by its example. Thus a look at the flower enabled me to take the paintbrush and so discover my city in a new light. As a saying goes "each picture is a self-portrait of the artist" At a glimpse these words may remind a poetry , yet they perfectly express the ABC of painting. In the beginning, the artist looks for what's beautiful, then identifies himself with his paintbrush and thus each stroke reveals the beauty of human soul -the spiritual realm - the picture beyond the picture. Such is my life aesthetics
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Nature can indeed teach us so very much. There is much to be thankful for if we just take the time to do so.

Have a terrific day and weekend Tomas. :)